Are you passionate about the written word? We are expanding our team of Swedish content writers and are therefore looking for a Swedish Content Manager on a full time basis.
As a Swedish Content Manager you will, together with your colleagues, proofread and edit texts and translations, quality check content and liaise with a remote content team to ensure brand consistency. You will oversee the content production in order to deliver content within deadlines. This opportunity can be based either in sunny Malta or remotely from wherever you are in the world.
We are a content and translation agency, with clients within the casino business, e-commerce sector and internet marketing business. We love text, and we are looking for you to share our passion! We are an international company where many different nationalities and cultures meet and work together to reach our goals. You will collaborate across the board with different language teams to ensure high quality work, and you will take responsibility for ad-hoc situations that might arise.
- Project management, make sure a project goes from A to B within the deadline
- Find the most suitable writer and/or translator for the assignments
- Proofread content
- Make sure the projects meet the deadline
- Deliver high-quality texts
- Convert the customers’ requirements to assignment descriptions for your content team
- Write various texts
- Proofread a lot of text
- Lead a team of writers, translators and proofreaders, and ensure that they are performing to the maximum
The job is perfect if:
- You want to develop your writing skills
- You want to learn how to manage people
- You want to learn more about the internet marketing business
- You’re a perfectionist when it comes to writing
- You want to join a team of people spread out across the world
- You want to work remotely and have a flexible working life
No previous experience is required. However, you must be a native Swedish speaker (or speak and write Swedish at a native level), have strong proof-reading and writing skills and work well towards deadlines. We would love you to bring with you a positive attitude, an eye for detail and be eager to learn new skills. If you are dreaming about writing a book, this job is a great start for you to develop your skills in expressing yourself in the written word.
About the company:
Sidekick was founded in 2013, and we are constantly expanding. We work with internet marketing, and our speciality is to help internet marketers (SEO companies, affiliates and e-commerce, among others) to succeed online. The primary products we offer are content writing and translations. Sidekick is a Maltese company, with our head office in Spinola Bay in St Julians, Malta.
If you are interested, please fill out the form below. You will receive an email with further information guiding you on how to continue with your application for the position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com