“Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” –Zig Ziglar
We will hire you not because you have worked for amazing brands and held fancy titles. We will hire you because as we talk together, we will be left feeling inspired, energetic and think “wow, we could really do with them joining our team!”
Be Innovative. Work within a Team. Be Open. Feel Positive.
If you like what you read, then you connect with our core values. Your foot is in the door!
As a Sales Representative, you will do a kick-ass job at actively seeking and engaging with new clients and provide support to all our client.
We will think you are great because we will appreciate the time you have taken to build great relationships with our production team – teamwork is key. We will recognise and value the fact that you have become an expert at our clients’ products and services and have the ability to provide recommendations to them on what they need.
We would love it if you could:
- Generate leads
- Create contact with new and potential customers
- Identify the customers’ needs and present appropriate solutions
- Follow the customers’ projects from start to finish, and ensure the best service is given
- Support and up-sell on existing accounts
- Close new deals
- Work closely with the sales and production team
- Meet with our customers and make them fall in love with you
- Work towards the sales target and report activities and results weekly
- Attend various conferences to promote our brand and build relationships with potential customers
We really need you to:
- Be extremely proficient in English (being fluent in Swedish or Norwegian is a HUGE bonus!)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Bring your amazing sales experience
- Quickly learn and understand the whole sales process
- Absolutely love customers
- Have a natural ability to build relationships based on trust and honesty
- Crave joining a unique working environment
This is a remote working position and you will join a remote team, but with our constant slacking, it’s as if we’re all in the same place together. Kick off your shoes and work hard and reap the benefits of working with us. We take care of our team members and our actions speak louder than words. Check out our benefits! They’re pretty cool!
If you’re interested in applying for the position of a Sales Representative, email your application along with your cover letter to email@example.com. Use the subject: “Sales Representative”. Our recruitment process is pretty thorough. We want to get to know you and we want you to get to know us. People who join our team, well, they stick with us!
We get a lot of applications that come through and we will only pick the ones that really stand out. If you don’t hear from us in about 7 days from sending through your application, we’ve probably decided to move on with other applications. But good luck with your job hunt!
About the company:
Sidekick was founded in 2013, and we are constantly expanding. We work with internet marketing, and our speciality is to help internet marketers (SEO companies, affiliates and e-commerce, among others) to succeed online. The primary products we offer are content writing and translations. Sidekick is a Maltese company, with our head office in St Julians, Malta.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org