It’s not really a glamorous job title, but what lacks in a fancy name, we make up for it when you work with us! Sidekick is one of the major companies who are moving out of traditional employment and embracing a culture where our focus is on output and creativity and not on clocking in and out. Do you want full time or part time? It doesn’t matter to us – we always keep our options open because we want the best!
We want you to count our dollars, euros and kronas but we won’t count your minutes! We trust you and invite you to become one of us Sidekicks and join us. We are a global team of people working flexibly, remotely yet somehow we all sync together pretty much perfectly!
The duties are what they are:
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Match purchase orders with invoices
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
- Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
- Preparation of tax and VAT returns
- Assisting in monthly and year-end audits
- Carrying out financial analysis and controls
- Processing payroll on a monthly basis
- Payroll reconciliations
- Intercompany accounting
- Month end reconciliations
- P&L management
- Month end reporting
- Administration duties (not finance related)
- Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
We need you to:
- Do your job, really really well
- Be the expert in your job. You teach us not we teach you.
- Know your stuff
- Be a perfectionist
- Look for ways to save money
- Again, do your job not just well, but really well!
We do ask that you have:
- The relevant job experience for the role, minimum of 2 years.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to assist team members
- A flexible working nature and happy to roll up your sleeves and help with other duties too
- Competency in Microsoft Office and G Suite
- High attention to detail and accurate data entry
- Pro-active, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
The job advert is a little long, so hopefully you have made it this far down and you are still reading. If you’re already visualising that this could be the job for you, then please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us something amazing about yourself! Get us excited to meet you!
We get a lot of applications that come through and we will only pick the ones that really stand out. If you don’t hear from us in about 7 days from sending through your application, we’ve probably decided to move on with other applications. But good luck with your job hunt!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com