It’s not every day you see a red piano. Or maybe you could see a red piano daily but you’re so busy rushing from one thing to another, that you don’t even realise it’s right in front of you. Don’t worry, most of us are like that. But we’re looking for that one person who actually sees the red piano amidst the chaos of the world. Sound like you?
Data driven, detail obsessed and madly in love with Google. We want you to want the opportunity to implement innovative, out-of-the-box ideas to get us out there in the market. Like a red piano. You will be responsible for updating the website, getting amazing blog posts out there, email campaigns and managing social media campaigns. You will also be responsible for pulling data from our analytics platform and making magic out of numbers.
We want you to be responsible for:
- Building and launching PPC, SEO, and social media marketing campaigns.
- Generating strategic keyword lists, writing ad copy, and structuring marketing campaigns for optimal performance.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign performance and executing key campaign optimisations daily.
- Managing multiple accounts and marketing campaigns.
- Delivering and explaining monthly PPC, Social Media & SEO reports.
- Consulting with the business about digital marketing strategies.
- Identifying new opportunities for client growth.
We need you to have:
- Search engine marketing knowledge, including SEO and AdWords management.
- Google certification in AdWords, Analytics, Display and/or Shopping is required.
- A strong ability to multi-task.
- Experience and knowledge of Google’s services, including Google Analytics, Google AdWords Keyword Planner, and Search Console.
- Experience working with WordPress.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Understanding in .htaccess, robots.txt, XML Sitemaps, site speed optimization and other technical aspects of SEO.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A solid understanding of local and long-tail search strategies, mobile optimization and other SEO industry trends.
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong writing ability with emphasis on creative marketing copy.
- Ability and willingness to learn new tools and technologies.
- Understanding of forecasting, budgeting, billing, and campaign pacing.
- The ability to recognise problems, identify causes and present solutions to issues that may arise.
- Excellent customer service manners.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Solid communication skills (oral, written, and presentation).
- Strong attention to detail (for example, finding any mistakes in this ad!).
In return, you want to work with us because we are a cool place to work. Enjoy things like:
- Flexible working hours.
- Managing your own workload.
- Paid online courses for your skill development.
- Taking an hour off and squeeze in a health and fitness workout (and get paid for it!).
- Conduct events and have fun doing it.
- Working with a team of global kick-ass colleagues without leaving your home.We need you to have energy and passion and who will want to be part of our great working culture. We need pure creativity combined with a healthy dose of technical skills and capabilities.
Click on APPLY FOR JOB and you will be taken to a separate page to complete the application process. You will be asked to submit your CV and Cover letter and complete an online assessment so please allocate some time when applying for the role. Good Luck!
We get a lot of applications that come through and we will only pick the ones that really stand out. If you don’t hear from us in about 7 days from sending through your application, we’ve probably decided to move on with other applications. But good luck with your job hunt!
About the company:
Sidekick was founded in 2013, and we are constantly expanding. We work with internet marketing, and our speciality is to help internet marketers (SEO companies, affiliates and e-commerce, among others) to succeed online. The primary products we offer are content writing and translations. Sidekick is a Maltese company, with our head office in St Julians, Malta.