We are expanding our sales team here at Sidekick and we’re on the lookout for someone who is passionate and full of energy to join our team. We want someone who can make a difference to how we work and isn’t afraid to bring themselves forward.
As a Swedish Sales Representative, you will be a part of our sales team and report to the Head of Sales. Your daily tasks will be to actively seek and engage with new customers, provide support to new and existing customers and work towards achieving company targets and success together with your team. You will work closely with our talented production team to ensure your customers’ expectations are met and exceeded.
No two customers are the same which makes you perfect for the role if you thrive on giving personalised customer service. You enjoy thinking outside the box to solve problems. Because you love your customers so much, you become an expert at their products and services and have the ability to provide recommendations to them on what they need. We want someone who is proud of what they do and who will be proud to work for Sidekick. You enjoy working within a flat organisational structure and believe honesty and integrity is the foundation for the working culture you are looking for.
- Generate leads
- Create contact with new and potential customers
- Identify the customers’ needs and present appropriate solutions
- Follow the customers’ projects from start to finish, and ensure the best service is given
- Support and up-sell on existing accounts
- Close new deals
- Work closely with the sales and production team
- Work towards the sales target and report activities and results weekly
- Attend various conferences to promote our brand and build relationships with potential customers
- Native Swedish speaker
- Fluent in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Sales experience
- Thorough understanding of the whole sales process
- Customer service oriented
- The ability to build relationships based on trust and honesty
- You are responsible and flexible
- Are a self-starter
- Wants to work in a fast-paced environment
The position is a full-time position and you will be based in our head office in St Julians, Malta. You will join a team whereby you will immediately feel that this is your home away from home. Kick off your shoes (literally!) and work hard and reap the benefits of working with us. We take care of our employees and our actions speak louder than words.
If you’re interested in applying for the position of a Swedish Sales Representative, email your application along with your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject: ”Swedish Sales Representative”.
About the company:
Sidekick was founded in 2013, and we are constantly expanding. We work with internet marketing, and our speciality is to help internet marketers (SEO companies, affiliates and e-commerce, among others) to succeed online. The primary products we offer are content writing and translations. Sidekick is a Maltese company, with our head office in St Julians, Malta.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com