We are looking for a responsible Web Project Coordinator to administer and organise all types of web projects, from simple activities to more complex plans. The position is at our headquarters in Malta.
As Web Project Coordinator you will have the full responsibility to plan, prepare and execute all kinds of web projects. You will ensure that the projects are following the schedule and see to that the quality of the finished product is up to standard. You need to be able to take the ownership of your projects and take responsibility to make the project go from A to B.
The job also includes following up on previous projects and make sure that they are updated according to new development plans, recommendations and business practice. You will be responsible for implementation of different web solutions, analysing progress and result, do research and summarise data and trends. Preparations of comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects will be a part of your job. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, and it is to your advantage if you have a background in project management, web and internet.
Ultimately, the Web Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all web projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high-quality standards.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Design and deliver different solutions
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Positive hands-on attitude
- Ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Great time management skills
- Must be comfortable with taking own initiatives and working independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
It’s an advantage, but not a requirement, if you have previous experience in project management, web and internet.
If you are interested in working with us as Web Project Coordinator, send your application with CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Write “Web Project Coordinator” in the subject line.
About the company:
Sidekick was founded in 2013, and we are constantly expanding. We work with internet marketing, and our speciality is to help internet marketers (SEO companies, affiliates, and e-commerce businesses, among others) to succeed online. The primary products we offer are SEO content writing and translations. Sidekick is a Maltese company, with our head office in Spinola Bay in St Julians, Malta. Your future co-workers are a mix of Scandinavians and other nationalities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org