Do you want to work in our head office in St Julians and be a part of a growing, driven and passionate team? We are expanding our sales team!
As a Swedish Sales Representative, you will be a part of our sales team and report to the Sales Manager. Your daily tasks will be to actively seek and engage new customers, provide complete help to both new and recurring customers and work towards common and individual sales goals together with your team. You will work close to the production team to ensure your customers’ expectations are met and exceeded.
You will need to have excellent service and problem-solving skills, be a self-starter and have very good interpersonal skills. You will have daily contact with potential customers both over email and phone, which requires negotiation, presentation and closing skills. You are flexible and take pride in what you do. If you want to work in a fast-paced environment where no day is the same, this is the job for you!
- Generate leads
- Create contact with new, potential clients
- Identify the clients’ needs and present appropriate solutions
- Follow the clients’ projects from start to finish, and ensuring the best service is given
- Service already existing accounts
- Close new deals by organising and planning, emailing and calling leads
- Work closely with the sales and production team
- Work towards the sales goals and report activities and results weekly
- Attend various conferences to inform about our brand and sell our products
- Native Swedish speaker
- Fluent in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Sales experience
- Thorough understanding of the whole sales process
- Customer service oriented
- Superb interpersonal skills and can build rapport with customers quickly
- You are responsible and flexible
- Are a self-starter
- Wants to work in a fast-paced environment
The position is a full-time position and you will be based in our head office in St Julians, Malta.
If you’re interested in applying for the positionSwedish Sales Representative, email your application along with your cover letter to email@example.com. Use the subject: ”Swedish Sales Representative”.
About the company:
Sidekick was founded in 2013, and we are constantly expanding. We work with internet marketing, and our speciality is to help internet marketers (SEO companies, affiliates and e-commerce, among others) to succeed online. The primary products we offer are content writing and translations. Sidekick is a Maltese company, with our head office in Spinola Bay in St Julians, Malta.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org