Do you love assisting people through email and online chat? Do you enjoy customer care? Do you have great communication skills in English?
If your answer is yes to these three questions, you might be a perfect match for the position Online Chat Support. The job gives you the opportunity to assist customers through email or chat and you will do the job from your own home. You will provide customers and workers with support through email and live chat, where you are in live contact with your customers.
We are a content and translation agency, with clients within the casino business, e-commerce sector and internet marketing business. We are an international company, where many different nationalities and cultures meet and work together to reach our goals. You will collaborate across the board with all the different teams within the organisation to ensure the highest service quality to both our clients and workers, and you will take responsibility for ad-hoc situations that might arise.
- Maintain the highest level of quality by resolving issues with the correct info in a timely manner
- Project a positive attitude and be a mentor for other employees
- Effectively troubleshoot, resolve and properly document online chat support requests and email cases
- Own and follow through on all online chat support requests from customers; both internal and external
- Be primary point of contact for all documented online chat support request issues
- Support Production Management in guides and FAQ
The job is perfect if you:
- Excellent interpersonal English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Have a problem-solving attitude
- Wants to work from home
- Enjoys helping others
- Are an experienced user of MS Office
- Pay attention to details
Previous experience in a similar position is an advantage, but not a requirement in order to be considered for the position.
If you’re interested in applying for the position as Office Assistant, email your application along with your cover letter to email@example.com. Use the subject: ”Online Chat Support”.
About the company:
Sidekick was founded in 2013, and we are constantly expanding. We work with internet marketing, and our speciality is to help internet marketers (SEO companies, affiliates and e-commerce, among others) to succeed online. The primary products we offer are content writing and translations. Sidekick is a Maltese company, with our head office in Spinola Bay in St Julians, Malta.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org