Are you passionate about text and the written word? We are expanding our Norwegian content team and are therefore looking for a Norwegian Content Manager on part-time or full time. You will work online. You will be on a freelancing contract and will be in charge of paying taxes and social fees to the country you are residing in.
As a Norwegian Content Manager you will, together with your colleagues, proofread and edit texts and translations, quality check content, liaise with a remote content team to ensure brand consistency and oversee the content production in order to keep deadlines. You have the possibility to work with our dynamic team on a remote basis.
We are a content and translation agency, with clients within the casino business, e-commerce sector and internet marketing business. We love text, and we are looking for you who share our passion! We are an international company, where many different nationalities and cultures meet and work together to reach our goals. You will collaborate across the board with different language teams to ensure high quality, and you will take responsibility for ad-hoc situations that might arise.
- Project management, make sure a project goes from A to B within the deadline
- Find the most suitable writer and/or translator for the assignments
- Proofread content
- Make sure the projects meet the deadline
- Deliver high-quality texts
- Convert the customers’ requirements to assignment descriptions for your content team
- Write various texts
- Proofread a lot of text
- Lead a team of writers, translators and proofreaders, and ensure that they are performing to the maximum
The job is perfect if:
- You want to develop your writing skills
- You want to learn how to manage people
- You want to learn more about the internet marketing business
- Your eyes hurt when seeing spelling mistakes
- You want to work part-time or full time
- You want to work remotely
No previous experience is required. However, you must be a native Norwegian speaker (or speak and write Norwegian at a native level), have strong proofreading and writing skills and work well towards deadlines. You also need to have a positive attitude, an eye for details and be eager to learn new skills. If you are dreaming about writing a book, this job is a great start for you to develop your skills in expressing yourself in the written word.
The starting salary for this position is €18 000/year for full-time positions (and pro rata for part-time positions).
About the company:
Sidekick was founded in 2013, and we are constantly expanding. We work with internet marketing, and our speciality is to help internet marketers (SEO companies, affiliates and e-commerce, among others) to succeed online. The primary products we offer are content writing and translations. Sidekick is a Maltese company, with our head office in Spinola Bay in St Julians, Malta.
If you are interested, please fill out the form below. You will receive an email with further information about how to continue with your application for the position.