As Head of Human resources, you will manage the HR department with responsibility for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects. You will work with identifying the development possibilities for the employees and to continuously work with employee development plans.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Human Resources to ensure that all HR operations are carried out smoothly and efficiently. You will create new and coordinate the implementation of services, policies and programs, report to the CEO and serve on the executive management team; assist and advise company managers about Human Resources challenges.
We are looking for an experienced professional with deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR departments. You should be able to manage programs and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset. A positive, innovative and problem-solving approach are important skills to have to succeed in this role. We are only able to consider applications from EU nationals or candidates already in possession of Maltese work permit. If you do not fall into either of these two categories, your application will be automatically rejected.
The goal is to ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.
- Recruiting and staffing
- Office space planning
- Compensation, safety, health and benefits administration
- Ensure the onboarding and offboarding runs smoothly
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Employee orientation, development, and training
- Performance management and improvement systems
- Work with staff in different countries and manage the processes for Malta and remote workers
- A positive attitude
- 5 years proven experience as Head of Human Resources
- BSc/BA in human resources, business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in human resources will be a plus
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
If you are interested in working with us as Head of HR, send your application with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Write “Head of HR” in the subject line.
About the company:
Sidekick was founded in 2013, and we are constantly expanding. We work with internet marketing, and our speciality is to help internet marketers (SEO companies, affiliates, and e-commerce businesses, among others) to succeed online. The primary products we offer are SEO content writing and translations. Sidekick is a Maltese company, with our head office in Spinola Bay in St Julians, Malta. Your future co-workers are a mix of Scandinavians and other nationalities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com