The Brand Marketing Coordinator will have the full responsibility for the company’s marketing. The job involves both developing marketing plans and implementing them, as well as the execution of both small and big projects.
As a Brand Marketing Coordinator, you will be delivering tactical high quality content aligned with the brand. You will be monitoring the results of the different marketing projects and work to continuously optimise the digital marketing performance.
You are a person who loves marketing, and who has previous experience with guerrilla marketing. You see solutions to challenges, have a positive and optimistic mindset and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You are comfortable with independent work but also able to work well in teams in order to together achieve common goals.
To succeed in this role, skills such as execution agility, creativity, a commercial mindset, a data driven approach, storytelling, copywriting and strong organisation skills are to your advantage.
- Devise creative guerrilla marketing
- Development, implementation and execution of a comprehensive social media and content plan
- Manage digital marketing asset creation, delivery and strategy
- Maintain, update and monitor the social media accounts on a daily basis
- Develop marketing partnerships in the local and international markets in order to drive brand awareness
- Create and cultivate a “one team” approach through collaboration with sales, operations and content
- Executing marketing and advertising
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or equivalent professional experience
- You must be fluent in the Swedish and English languages
- Prior experience in B2B start-ups and eCommerce is a strong plus
- Professional level knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and other social media
- Highly organized, detail oriented & proactive with a strong ownership sensibility and a passion for our brand
- Must be comfortable with taking own initiatives and working independently
- You must be resourceful and willing to find creative solutions that will help you achieve your goals
- Create and edit compelling video and photographic content that will be showcased on our social media channels and websites
- Have a positive attitude, a strong work ethic and an ambition to succeed in all that you do
- You should be a happy, optimistic person that enjoys seeing the big picture while striving to create a great future for our brand
- Must be flexible and able to adjust to a fast-paced work environment with unpredictable deadlines and schedules
- Ability to multi-task, shift priorities and focus on finding solutions
If you are interested in working with us as Brand Marketing Coordinator, send your application with CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Write “Brand Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line.
About the company:
Sidekick was founded in 2013, and we are constantly expanding. We work with internet marketing, and our speciality is to help internet marketers (SEO companies, affiliates, and e-commerce businesses, among others) to succeed online. The primary products we offer are SEO content writing and translations. Sidekick is a Maltese company, with our head office in Spinola Bay in St Julians, Malta. Your future co-workers are a mix of Scandinavians and other nationalities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org